DesignAgency is one of the most distinguished design studios in Canada and our services are widely sought after, with clients in more than 26 cities and 9 countries worldwide. Our global success is based on our high level of design excellence and our ability to create special environments through narratives developed with the client. Working for leading companies, developers and hospitality groups, our clients work directly with one or more of our partners, reflecting our belief that great design requires leadership, focus and commitment.
We are currently looking for an Operations Administrator to join our team. Working in our Toronto office, you will partner with the Director of Operations to ensure projects are delivered smoothly. You will ensure projects are set up and maintained in accordance with the contract requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Enter project set-up information to Ajera in accordance with the contract including client info, billing rate table, fee, hour budget and schedule
- Update projects in Ajera, including changes to hourly budget and project schedules and perform WIP projections based on upcoming project deliverables
- Work with the Director of Operations to monitor project work plans, schedules and WIP, and provide regular project performance reports to Operations Team and Partners
- In coordination with the Director of Operations, assist in monitoring that deliverables align to contract scope of work
- In coordination with the Director of Operations, assist in reviewing the contract to populate the Project Brief that will be used in Project Kick Off meetings.
- In coordination with the Director of Operations, update internal operation procedures documents as needed
- Provide support to VP & Director of Operation as and when required
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for Operational activities
- At least 2 years of related project administration experience in the construction, engineering, or architecture/ interior design environment
- Basic finance and contract knowledge obtained through experience or education
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Ajera
- An excellent communicator
- Extremely organized and can organize others
- Able to develop solid working relationships both internally and externally with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Able to multitask and prioritize, demonstrate excellent personal time management
- Someone who takes initiative and is proactive; following timelines and meeting deadlines are instinctive
- Able to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team
We offer a competitive base salary, commensurate with experience, and the opportunity for growth within the company. If you believe that this could be a perfect fit for you, please click here to apply. All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.